The Trade and Investment Section of the Ghana High Commission is responsible for the promotion of trade and investment in Ghana through.
- The identification of trade opportunities.
- Introducing Ghanaian exporters to key buyers.
- Identifying and assessing non-tariff barriers to trade affecting Ghana.
- Initiating export promotion and advising on most appropriate market strategies to maximize Ghana’s products acceptance in the host country.
- Promotion of foreign investment and technology transfer into Ghana from host country.
- Assisting Ghanaian companies to identify and develop appropriate foreign business partners.
2. FUNCTIONS OF THE TRADE AND INVESTMENT SECTION:
- Initiate, organize and participate in promotional activities such as trade exhibition, trade and investment conferences, seminars for stimulation of investment and present Ghana as an ideal investment destination.
- Disseminate information about investment opportunities in Ghana.
- Monitor and keep records of enterprises from host country interested in investing in Ghana.