BIOMETRIC PASSPORT APPLICATION PROCESS
- For passport application please follow the underlisted procedures below;
- Access the application form by clicking on “Online Service” at the Homepage;
- Choose passport application tab which is coloured yellow;
- Follow the instructions then click “Apply Now”;
- Read instructions thoroughly before clicking on the “Agreed” button;
- Complete form and obtain confirmation slip;
- Print the completed form;
- Choose a favourable booking date for capturing of biometrics at the High Commission (Pretoria);
- Make payment of amount shown on confirmation slip at the nearest Standard Bank branch
|Category of Passport||Charges|
METHOD OF PAYMENT
The Ghana High Commission wishes to inform the general public changes in the method of payment for passports, travel certificates and other consular services as follows:
With effect from 1st September 2015, payments for Passports, Travel Certificates and other consular services should be made to
- The Ghana High Commission Account Number 012120448 Standard Bank, Branch Code 01154515.
- Please note that the only acceptable proof of payment must be a BANK DEPOSIT SLIP and NOT an electronic fund transfer (EFT).
- The Mission would no longer accept any other form of payments such Postal Orders, Bank Guaranteed Cheques and Cash.
The public is advised to take note of the changes.
Head of Consular Section
18th August 2015