The objective of the Consular Section is to provide efficient services to Ghanaians and non-Ghanaian in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mauritius, Madagascar and Comoros and Seychelles who are interested in exploring business and tourism opportunities in Ghana.
The Consular section offers the following services:
- Documentation Processing
- Travel Certificate
- Dual Citizenship
- International Press Accreditation
- Welfare Functions
- Organization of the Ghanaian community in South Africa and countries of concurrent accreditation
- Prison visits
- Evacuation of Ghanaians
- Hospital visits
- Assistance to stranded Ghanaians to return to Ghana e.g. stowaways and illegal immigrants
- Consular visits to Immigration detention camps
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains of Ghanaians to Ghana
- Registration of Individuals and Groups
- Ghanaian Associations
- Religious and Student Unions
- Individuals (Resident and visiting)
- HONORARY CONSULS OF GHANA
DR. M. TWUM-DARKO
Room 807, 47 on Strand,
8001, Cape Town,
Tel. +27218271317THE KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND
Mr KOBLA QUASHIE
Maliya House Lot 137
Esser Street, Manzini
P.O.BOX 710 Manzini, M200
Tel. +268 2505 4974
THE HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA IN PRETORIA WISHES TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND VISITORS THAT ITS FEES AND CHARGES FOR SERVICES PROVIDED ARE CLEARLY ADVERTISED AT THE WEBSITE WWW.GHANAHIGHCOMMISSION.CO.ZA AND NOTICES POSTED AT THE MISSION.
CONSEQUENTLY, ANY EXTRA PAYMENTS MADE TO THIRD PARTIES OR STAFF OF THE MISSION ARE NOT ENDORSED BY THE MISSION.
THE MISSION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY EXTRA PAYMENTS MADE TO THIRD PARTIES FOR SUCH PRIVATE ARRANGEMENTS OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL ACTION ARISING THEREOF.
THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS ENTREATED TO TAKE NOTE OF THE ABOVE.
HEAD OF CONSULAR SECTION
18TH JANUARY, 2017